Better Meetings, Bigger Bottom Line: Three Steps to Meeting
Almost everybody thinks meetings are a waste of time,
and most meetings are a waste of time. Not yours, once
you read Better Meetings, Bigger Bottom Line. You'll
learn the art of smart meeting management. You'll learn three
easy steps to running meetings that make decisions and move
- Create a good team culture and effective meeting ground
rules with your team
- Run each meeting as a mini-project. Plan the meeting,
run it, and follow through with meeting notes
- Have the team share responsibility for meeting success
Better Meetings, Bigger Bottom Line has more, too.
- The five questions you must answer to make a meeting
- The 7 different types of meetings and how to run
- How to improve team culture with better meetings.
- How to make meeting management easy by sharing
That's not all—starting October you'll get the weekly Get
It Done Right! electronic newsletter, too. Every week
you'll get a quick tip that will make you better at working
with people and getting work done.
Just fill out this form to sign up for the Get It Done
Right! electronic newsletter and we will email you Better
Meetings, Bigger Bottom Line.